AVRV inspection services are guided by the need to mitigate the risk associated with complex projects in the construction and energy sector. Our inspection services can help you to identify defects or risks on early stages of a project so that you can make the necessary changes to avoid excessive costs. Moreover AVRV project managers are monitoring all phases of project implementation to ensure compliance with requirements. This means that you can reduce the risk of your project and ensure that the project is delivered as promised.
Our services in the field of inspection are as follows:
- Initial, periodic and exceptional inspection of Photovoltaic installations connected to the grid according to ΕΝ 62446:2009. Type A Inspection Body services in the voluntary sector and/or according to the National Legislative Regulations.
- Construction Project Quality Inspection and Control. Independent quality control services for the verification of the correct implementation of the Detailed Design Study of projects of the constructions sector.
Product certification is the process of confirmation that a certain product or service satisfies the requirements on performance, quality or qualification (such as safety) which are stipulated in regulations such as a National or International Standard. The most widespread type of Product Certification in Europe is CE Marking (products that come under the New Approach Directives as defined by the European Council Decision 768/2008 EU) and covers all the consumer safety issues of the products affected.
AVRV exploits the capacity of our experts in order to provide:
- Custom made guidance on the optimum selection of the CE Mark attestation route.
- Specific training courses on CE Marking under all the New Approach Directives.
Our strategic alliances give us the opportunity to provide services for :
- Initial Inspection and Periodic re-inspection of lifting equipment (Type AA , Type AB)
- Welds inspections
- Type A Inspections for the inspection of vehicles for the transport of dangerous goods according to the ADR Agreement
- Pressure equipment inspections («EC» type –examination, «EC» design-examination Conformity to type «EC» unit verification
- Construction products directive 89/106/EEC (FPC certification)
To download the PDF file on your computer, please right-click on the link and choose “Save”. If you prefer to preview the file online, please click on the link. PDF: AVRV Presentation 2013
For immediate communication with us concerning Services, Support or Quotes, please call us on working hours by Telephone: (+30) 210-6047-411 or by Fax: (+30) 210-6046-507.