Improve Energy Performance
Pressures from the climate change and the ever increasing need for environmental protection as well as the current economic conditions, render absolutely necessary the systematic management of energy production and consumption in order to utilize efficiently the natural sources, reduce environmental impact and reduce energy cost.
AVRV focuses in the energy sector, i.e. in organizations which produce / distribute energy or produce / distribute equipment for energy production or usage monitoring as well as organization which in any way consume energy.
AVRV’s activities include the provision of the following services:
1. Certification Services
- Energy Management Systems against ISO50001
- Environmental Management Systems against ISO14001
- Quality Management Systems against ISO9001
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems against OSHAS18001
2. Photovoltaic Installations Inspection Services (initial and periodic) against the requirements of ISO 62446:2009
3. Training Services for personnel of all ranks on topics related to energy management, environmental management, H&S, quality, such as:
- Requirements of the standards ISO 50001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001, ISO 9001
- Quality Control
- Process Improvements
- Elaboration of Occupational Risk Assessment Studies
- Elaboration of Environmental Impact Studies
- Compilation of Environmental Inventory of Assets
4. Assessment Services based on specific protocols issued by an organization in order to evaluate the conformance to requirements of:
- Subcontractors / suppliers
To download the PDF file on your computer, please right-click on the link and choose “Save”. If you prefer to preview the file online, please click on the link. PDF: AVRV Presentation 2013
For immediate communication with us concerning Services, Support or Quotes, please call us on working hours by Telephone: (+30) 210-6047-411 or by Fax: (+30) 210-6046-507.