Retain Your Customers
From advertising to automotive service providers, retailers to health practitioners, the issues of customer focus, quality, safety and performance are central to the delivery of services.
Services are one of the main drivers of the EU economy: they account for over two-thirds of EU GDP and employment and have been the source of all net job-creation in recent years.
AVRV’s activities include the provision of the services that have benefits to both consumer and business:
- For consumers, it means you can have more confidence in all types of services
- For business, ensuring a good quality service helps differentiate your business from the competition, bringing concrete economic benefits.
A list of services sectors where AVRV can provide specific solutions include:
Business and Professional Services
- Accountancy services
- Advertising services
- Architectural and engineering services
- Computer and related services
- Legal services
- Audiovisual services
- Postal and courier, express mail services
Distribution and Logistics
Health and social services
We can help organizations achieve their objectives by providing:
1. Certification Services (generic management system certification)
- Energy Management Systems against ISO50001
- Environmental Management Systems against ISO14001
- Quality Management Systems against ISO9001
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems against OSHAS18001
2. Certification Services (sector specific management system certification)
3. Photovoltaic Installations Inspection Services (initial and periodic) against the requirements of ISO 62446:2009
4. Training Services for personnel of all ranks on topics related to energy management, environmental management, H&S, quality, such as:
- Requirements of the standards ISO 50001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001, ISO 9001
- Quality Control
- Process Improvements
5. Assessment Services based on specific protocols issued by an organization in order to evaluate the conformance to requirements of:
- Subcontractors / suppliers
To download the PDF file on your computer, please right-click on the link and choose “Save”. If you prefer to preview the file online, please click on the link. PDF: AVRV Presentation 2013
For immediate communication with us concerning Services, Support or Quotes, please call us on working hours by Telephone: (+30) 210-6047-411 or by Fax: (+30) 210-6046-507.